The Web Orchard's E-Commerce solution utilises the best in open source software to deliver elegant websites that convert well. Drupal 7 with the latest release of Drupal Commerce/Ubercart provides a feature rich e-commerce system at the fraction of the cost of competitors systems.
Some of the features include:
- Configurable product catalog includes catalog pages and a block to display product categories.
- Flexible product creation system. Create normal products by default. Add fields to store additional product information using Drupal's CCK system.
- Flexible product attributes system. Create user selectable attributes for your products that modify the price, SKU/model, and/or weight of items as the customer adds them to his or her cart. Set default attribute/option sets for each product class to easily create many similar products.
- Single page checkout. All checkout information gathered on a single screen composed of configurable checkout panes. Third party modules can define checkout panes to replace or add to the default set, making it easy to customize the checkout experience.
- Automatic account generation (anonymous checkout). Accounts and emails are automatically generated based on the customer's e-mail address. (Optional setting allows customers to specify account names and passwords in checkout.) For return customers, previously used addresses will be listed on the checkout page for easy access.
- Simple order processing. The order administration screens have been designed by and for our salesmen. We believe there is always room for improvement and will try to make it happen! Order screens use the "pane" model, so the screens are configurable and extensible to accommodate a wide variety of e-commerce applications.
- Simple order creation and editing. Easy to create orders manually for customers, adding products, shipping prices, etc. from a single screen. Line items system makes it easy to add fees, discounts, and coupons to orders.
- Integrated payment system that acts as a bridge between acceptable payment methods (check, credit card, cod, etc.) and payment gateways (Cyber Source, Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.). Configurable payment processing and tracking, and easy to use credit card terminal with varying levels of access.
- Activity logging. Enable logging to see all the changes made to an order, including payment processing. (Your accountant will love this!)
- XML import/export allows you import products, attributes, orders, and customers from your old store into Ubercart or export products, attributes, orders, and customers from your Ubercart store
Find out more about E-Commerce from The Web Orchard.